Here Are the Riddles
1. Can you distribute ten pieces of sugar in three cups so that every cup shall contain an odd number of
2. In a box there are six oranges. It is required to divide these among six boys in such a way as to leave one orange in the box. How can this be done without cutting the oranges?
3. Two ducks before a duck; two ducks behind a duck and a duck in the middle, how many ducks are there?
4. Can you take 1 from 19 and get 20?
5. Which is correct to say, 6 and 7 are 14, or 6 and 7
© Злыгостев А.С., 2001-2020
При использовании материалов сайта активная ссылка обязательна:
http://genling.ru/ 'Общее языкознание'